Pages

14 July 2011

A sentiment stolen entirely from Caitlin: "I am thankful that I live in a country where siestas are culturally acceptable."

Also, I bought a little radio yesterday because I've been starving for music. I was hoping to find the radio station they play on the bus, a blend of current Spanish pop hits and American pop/rock from my junior high days. When I googled a list of Madrid radio stations, I found one that listed them by category: jazz, classical, adult contemporary, top 40, talk, easy listening, and God.

It turns out that, of all the stations my radio picks up, at least 1/3 of them play American music. Though I don't plan on listening in English all the time, I am grateful that Spanish radio is about ten years behind when it comes to American mainstream radio. It means the music is still good. :)

Also, if you're at all interested in different shades of white, here's the current arm-to-leg tan ratio in its most accurate, unaltered, awkward form:

No comments: